02/22/17, 08:24 PM   #1
iarao
having a lot of trouble with Master Merchant

esp since homestead. i almost always have to uncheck it to get into the game. my firewall is off. MM is updated. i have reinstalled it with minion. once i get into the game, if i check it and reloadui, there are not much better odds that it will keep me in the game. get error 303 connection to server timed out and sometimes the general error with no number.

any ideas?
02/22/17, 09:42 PM   #2
Randactyl
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Use the option it allows to delay processing until later after the load process.
If you truly cannot get into the game with it enabled, then you may need to manually edit its saved variables.
02/22/17, 10:40 PM   #3
iarao
Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
Use the option it allows to delay processing until later after the load process.
If you truly cannot get into the game with it enabled, then you may need to manually edit its saved variables.
saved variables???

i dont see a way to delay processing from inside the game. i looked at it in the folder on my computer and didnt see a way to do it, either. but i have no clue what i am doing. could you pls walk me thru?

ok in the variables (i found them) is a delayinit = false. change that to true?

i did that and it worked!!!! tytytyt xoxoxoxox

Last edited by iarao : 02/23/17 at 12:11 AM.
02/24/17, 07:49 AM   #4
BigM

Originally Posted by iarao View Post
esp since homestead. i almost always have to uncheck it to get into the game. my firewall is off. MM is updated. i have reinstalled it with minion. once i get into the game, if i check it and reloadui, there are not much better odds that it will keep me in the game. get error 303 connection to server timed out and sometimes the general error with no number.

any ideas?
Have you been resetting the data it collects, while back I had it around 500+ days of data, did a reset and worked better?
09/27/17, 09:15 AM   #5
Nova7
Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
Thank you! I had the same problem and was looking for a fix. Thx a lot!

For anyone who can't find the option in game setting, it's simply named "Delay Initialization".

Thx again.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » having a lot of trouble with Master Merchant