11/03/17, 05:10 AM   #1
MadThan
Addon that keeps track of items sold money

So I am selling things for a friend for his guild. I want to keep track of the items that I sell for him and give back the gold to his guild. Its going to be a long and tedious process if I have to do it by typing every item and what I sold it for for the guild.

Is there a way to create an addon , possible call it accountant or something along that line to make sure i give my friends guild his profits from the items that was sold from his guild bank?
11/03/17, 09:10 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you selling a massive sum of items (his and yours)? I don't see how Master Merchant doesn't already do enough.
11/05/17, 12:13 AM   #3
MadThan
Well I want to know which ones are his and which ones are mind so I can just put the money that I get from the traders into the guild bank.

I am the one who is selling them he doesnt have many guilds since hes maintaining one .
11/05/17, 12:15 AM   #4
Dolgubon

The way you're talking about it it seems there's really no way for an addon to determine a difference.
11/05/17, 12:01 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You'd need to somehow gather the information when an item is taken from a guild bank, which you must mark as "gather items taken from this bank", and store it somewhere.
If the item is sold afterwards the amount you gained should be summarized.

I think this might be possible but I did not chekc it (and won't invest time into it). Just writing my idea how it could be done here.
11/05/17, 01:54 PM   #6
Gamer1986PAN
Maybe someone could write an addon wich make it possible to just summarize Items marked as dynamic group from FCO-Item-Saver items. Like Dynamic Group 1 are Items from User x, Dynamic Group 2 is Items from User z. You would have to mark the items in that case first of course by hand.
If the addon could read the MasterMerchant history and could read the marks and group them up into a special category it may be possible...
11/06/17, 03:34 AM   #7
MadThan
I think its also a possibility to simplify the items by putting on markers on them to determine which is being sold for what purpose.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon that keeps track of items sold money