04/15/18, 09:55 PM   #1
crafty35a

Change the size of UI windows (e.g. Inventory)?

It strikes me that the default UI wastes an awful lot of screen space for certain elements, especially vertically. For example, the Inventory screen is about half as tall as it could be. It would be great to modify the height of this screen, and others, to show more data at once. Is this possible with the current API?
04/15/18, 10:12 PM   #2
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is in the base game settings somewhere. You can increase the UI scale. If you want to increase just the inventory, that would be possible but a bit more difficult. You might be lucky and get a larger inventory just by increasing the hiegjt of the inventory control, but you might need to actually increase the scroll list control height too.
04/16/18, 07:00 AM   #3
crafty35a

Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
It is in the base game settings somewhere. You can increase the UI scale. If you want to increase just the inventory, that would be possible but a bit more difficult. You might be lucky and get a larger inventory just by increasing the hiegjt of the inventory control, but you might need to actually increase the scroll list control height too.
Unfortunately the UI scaling option just scales the entire thing up, so it would make the text bigger instead of actually showing more data.

Thanks for the hint - I found ZO_PlayerInventory and ZO_PlayerInventoryList. I presume I need to call .SetHeight on these controls, but I've not been able to get it to work yet.
04/16/18, 11:35 AM   #4
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah I think you might need to use SetDinensions.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Change the size of UI windows (e.g. Inventory)?