06/22/17, 03:13 PM   #1
AshenPhoenix

Half Addons stopped showing up

For some reason this morning ESO acted like it was my first time loading the game. (Bright slider, accepting all the TOS, ect ect)

Now for some reason half my addons no longer show up in game. I've deleted them all, restarted a few times ect ect. Any time I reload them/install them, some like map icons or the bag grid show up, but others like AUI or Alphagear do not show up ingame but are in the folder (Documents/Elderscrollsonline/live/addons). Not under addons or addons settings.

Any idea's what's going on?
06/22/17, 11:27 PM   #2
OSean980
I don't have an answer for you, but check if you have a onedrive folder on your computer and see if there are any elder scrolls online files syncing to it. I remember seeing some threads about onedrive hijacking the eso documents.
06/23/17, 07:23 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If ESO forgot that you have accepted the EULA there was a patch or some file loss on your harddrive.
Did you check the addon manager and enabled the checkbox "Allow out of date addons"? Maby half of your addons were out of date in the API txt manifest file and thus weren't loaded anymore ingame.
You need to check the checkbox and enable the addons in the ingame addon manager again then.
06/23/17, 06:32 PM   #4
AshenPhoenix

I did that with the out of date addons but that didn't work except for the ones it was showing of course. I went in and manual placed them in the addons folder and they showed right up. So it seems like it was something with Minion. Strange though that is given some of them loaded through minion are definitely in the right place and show up just fine while others just show up in minion but not the addon folder.

I got them working manually at least, so that's something. Just not sure what the issue was with the Minion program.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Half Addons stopped showing up