04/08/14, 03:23 PM   #1
Jakzor
Addon Path Problem

I am trying to switch the addons path to liveeu but it doesnt seem to work.

once i do it and i input the correct path and i relaunch minion, the program gets stuck at "loading ESO addons" and it just stands there forever.

what can i do??

just in case, yes, i checked the path multiple times.
04/08/14, 03:48 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try deleting your minion.xml file (in the .minion folder inside your documents folder).
04/08/14, 04:10 PM   #3
Ordegar
I believe this problem has to do with Minion trying to get update information for addons that you have installed that no longer exist on ESOUI. The solution for me was to manually delete all of the addons in the addons folder, then re-install them with Minion. Settings for most of your addons should keep because addon settings are in a different folder.

If you have addons that are not from ESOUI then you might not be able to use Minion until they fix it to ignore addons that it doesn't find for updating.
04/08/14, 04:12 PM   #4
Ordegar
P.S. The addon that caused this problem for most people, including me, was LootDrop. You can try just deleting that addon, then re-install LootDrop Continued, which replaces the original LootDrop.
04/08/14, 04:13 PM   #5
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Ordegar View Post
I believe this problem has to do with Minion trying to get update information for addons that you have installed that no longer exist on ESOUI. The solution for me was to manually delete all of the addons in the addons folder, then re-install them with Minion. Settings for most of your addons should keep because addon settings are in a different folder.

If you have addons that are not from ESOUI then you might not be able to use Minion until they fix it to ignore addons that it doesn't find for updating.
Minion had a problem with AddOns listed in your minion.xml that was no longer on our site (in the minion.xml it writes down the ESOUI ID's of each addon you download). We fixed that in an emergency patch late last Sunday night.

It just sounds like his addon-path is bad and deleting minion.xml should fix that. If deleting the minion.xml doesnt work please post the new minion.xml so we can take a look.

Last edited by Dolby : 04/08/14 at 04:16 PM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Addon Path Problem