11/20/14, 02:32 PM   #1
Occanum
REQUEST: Plug in for Luminary - BankerShutUp

Luminary - BankerShutUp has been throwing UI errors since 1.5. I've posted in the comment section and tired to PM awesomebilly, but received no response. Can anyone here develop a plugin or take the project over? Thanks.

11/26/14, 03:24 PM   #2
rkuhnjr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Occanum View Post
Luminary - BankerShutUp has been throwing UI errors since 1.5. I've posted in the comment section and tired to PM awesomebilly, but received no response. Can anyone here develop a plugin or take the project over? Thanks.

I posted a patch fix under other Files
Try it and see if it works for you
11/26/14, 04:12 PM   #3
Garkin

I have patched version of BankerShutUp in my Dropbox folder (link in the signature).
I didn't want to post it here because I didn't test it properly. A week ago I have sent reply to Occanum as a private message and he said that it works. If anyone is interested give it a try.
11/27/14, 11:58 AM   #4
rkuhnjr

Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
I have patched version of BankerShutUp in my Dropbox folder (link in the signature).
I didn't want to post it here because I didn't test it properly. A week ago I have sent reply to Occanum as a private message and he said that it works. If anyone is interested give it a try.
Awesome, Thanks
I will have to check your drop box first next time, luckily it was an easy enough fix

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » REQUEST: Plug in for Luminary - BankerShutUp