08/03/17, 07:05 PM   #1
Poalima
Craft Store - Morrowind request for help

I have the latest version of Craftstore installed. It is mostly a fantastic aid to crafting. As well as being very helpful in cooking, it is great for creating glyphs. However, it fails badly in deconstructing glyphs (extracting runes). It usually generates a "no control data" error, and does nothing. Rarely, it will extract the rune, but then the list of available glyphs will no longer scroll up or down. It doesn't matter which of my characters are crafting. It doesn't matter whether the runes are in the bank or the character's inventory. Also, I have disabled all other addons, and it doesn't make any difference. If anyone knows how to fix this, I will be very grateful. Also, I have read on some forums that there is a "gear" icon on the crafting page, that opens a settings menu. My crafting pages have no such icon, either in cooking or in enchanting.
08/03/17, 09:07 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't personally been able to reproduce the decon bug, which is why there's the debug message; it's there to handle when it breaks so you don't get an error. The gear is in the CS main UI, nowhere else.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Craft Store - Morrowind request for help