06/19/18, 08:10 PM   #1
Cor'e =)
Question Request AddOns List Compatibility...

It's hard to always tell if an addon works with Controller or Keyboard or Both or All or None? Could ESOUI make developers say, and could that compatibility searched?
06/19/18, 09:33 PM   #2
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am extremely against requiring/forcing developers to specify that. For one, we shouldn't have to. Two, a lot of people, me included, don't use or even have gamepad. And three, it would not really be possible to retroactively do it anyway.

That said, I do think it would be a good idea to have a 'Gamepad Compatible' section added to the categories of addons.
06/20/18, 02:06 AM   #3
Cor'e =)
I agree it should not be its own category, but as i stated it should be a searchable tag, it's completely irrelevant that you as an individual choose not to use a controller, ESO has been designed to completely support those that do.

Addon makers may do their work and with better searches more people will find the addons that suit the needs they have, imho few people will be seeking to find addons that have gotten outdated, so as developers update their work they can choose a tag, it's as easy as checking off a choice of controller support or not, am i right?

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Request AddOns List Compatibility...