02/06/17, 04:49 PM   #1
latingar
[Request] Can something similar to Tinydog's Crafting Calculator be done?

Tinydog's addon was great for crafting sets for other people because of his Item Builder/Item Order menu. Essentially you could simulate making a piece of gear and it to a list of other crafted gear to see the total amount of materials needed for the order. Is this type of thing still possible? http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...alculator.html
02/06/17, 07:57 PM   #2
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm working on one at the moment.
02/09/17, 09:02 AM   #3
TheIvoryKitty
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
Wow, this sounds fantastic. Will you post the name of it here when you're done with it? I'm going to subscribe to email notifications on this thread right this very moment. :P
02/09/17, 11:14 PM   #4
Diesosoon

NOW I AM REALLY GLAD I SAW YOU IN GAME AND MAILED YOU!
03/11/17, 09:13 AM   #5
Gandamir
Thumbs up

Yay! I was planning on writing you to see if you would make an easy to use addon for crafting orders. I figured you had most of the code for the actual crafting bit in your Lazy Writ Crafter (such an awesome addon btw).
03/22/17, 02:51 AM   #6
Kwisatz
I was just about to request someone to update this addon when I thought I better search before for similar posts...

Tinydog still works fine for mat calculating purpose: it only needs an update about sets.
03/23/17, 11:12 PM   #7
Devolus
You are awesome Dolgubon! I really miss Tinydog's calculator. Is there going to be integration with just MM prices, or will TTC also be integrated to work?
03/24/17, 01:12 AM   #8
Dolgubon

At the moment, I have not considered MM integration. As far as I know, using MM requires an Item Link, but that would all need to be hardcoded into the addon, which is something I don't want to do. So far, my main goal is implementing crafting a set easily, though I do have various features, including mat calculation planned and mailing orders planned.

Last edited by Dolgubon : 03/24/17 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Expanding on post
04/08/17, 01:20 PM   #9
wambo
Any update on this?

Some guildmates are planning to create an addon to create/list/ exchange crafting "orders", and I thought this could be perfectly combined with your Lazy Writ Crafter and maybe the new Crafting Calc.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Can something similar to Tinydog's Crafting Calculator be done?