02/28/17, 09:36 PM   #1
stickuz
[Search/Request] Show champion rank of players below level 50?

Not sure if something like this already exists, I searched and couldn't find anything.

It would be nice to know if the lv 20 player I'm looking at is actually cp 600 or if he's a true new player to the game. Especially since those champ points can be applied on that character.

Does such an addon exist?
02/28/17, 11:35 PM   #2
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I did some quick checking, and it doesn't seem like it is possible. The functions I checked default to saying (for example) lvl 20, 0CP
03/01/17, 01:00 AM   #3
Rhyono
Looking at my own unit data, I couldn't see a way to tell that my alt had a CP main, let alone trying it with the more restricted amount of data we can get from another player. It's a nice idea, but I don't believe it's possible.
03/01/17, 08:37 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
All ZOs functions will just return 0 CP until you get level 50
YoU'd need to save your other characters to the SavedVariables and check if they are already >level 50 and got CP points, abnd then a new chat can read this from the savedvars.
I'm not sure if this is a good deal but imo you better quickly open the champion point window and check it yourself :-)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Search/Request] Show champion rank of players below level 50?