12/31/16, 03:17 AM   #1
Liofa
Target Armor Tracker

Hey ! I am wondering if it is possible to track armor of an enemy . I mean in PvE of course . All enemies in dungeons/trials have 18200 armor . Maybe an addon that tracks armor reduction debuffs on the enemy . Something like this : Next to the enemy , it says :

Physical Resistance : 18200
Spell Resistance : 18200

If I use Alkosh (3010 armor reduction) on the enemy , it will show like this :

Physical Resistance : 15190
Spell Resistance : 15190

Someone else using the Night Mother's (2580 Physical Resistance reduction) set and it will be like this :

Physical Resistance : 12610
Spell Resistance : 15190

And all armor reduction debuffs stacks like this and will remove target's armor as long as debuffs are up .

Is this possible ? It would help a lot and I am willing to pay some gold for a decent work

Thanks so much ,

Liofa
01/06/17, 10:04 AM   #2
Solinur
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is not possible to read out stats from other units then yourself.
There is however the option to calculate your theoretical damage with a chosen ability (like it is done here) and compare it with the actual damage.
By doing this, one could also create a database of the mobs resistances.
This is not possible with every Ability, since some can vary based on parameters that cannot be tracked. For some abilities it should be doable.
Unfortunately its a bit of work to do it in an addon because of all the cases that need to be covered.
01/06/17, 11:06 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Nearly all abilities scale with your magicka, stamina, and other passive skills so I guess you won't get a reliable value, and thus it's not worth the time to spend on it.
02/07/17, 01:32 PM   #4
Solinur
Just want to add that this completely changed with this patch. Outside of cyrodil all necessary events are now broadcasted so we should be able to calculate the resistance of mobs.
02/07/17, 08:11 PM   #5
timidobserver
Originally Posted by decay2 View Post
Just want to add that this completely changed with this patch. Outside of cyrodil all necessary events are now broadcasted so we should be able to calculate the resistance of mobs.
I am looking forward to that. I'd like to actually see changes in the mobs resistance or averages kind of like how you show max magicka and average magicka.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Target Armor Tracker