04/12/16, 04:43 AM   #1
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[outdated] Guild Management

I'd like to have a function that tells me when a certain guild member joined a guild and who invited them.
Code:
integer joinTimeStamp, string invitedByDisplayName = GetGuildMemberJoinInfo(integer guildId, luaindex memberIndex)
The history only shows the last few month and it is a hassle to scan it if I want to know the join date of one specific member. I also don't know why the information who invited someone was removed from the history. A long time ago I asked the same question, but I didn't get an answer.

There are also some other things that would be useful, but probably take some work:
  • member blacklist - allows to ban a member from the guild and prevents reinvites until he is removed from the black list
  • guild bank limit - only allow members to withdraw x items per day and only y items from a stack
  • sales info - instead of making us scan the history, just give us a function that returns the overall sales, item count and taxes for a member between two points in time.
  • officer notes - sometimes it would be nice if we could write something in the notes that members cannot see
  • member activity stats - not sure how exactly this would work, but maybe count how often they interact with other guild members (group, chat, trade) and rate it somehow, or just provide raw data and leave it to the guild what to make of it
  • inactive members - allow any number of members to be put on an inactive list where they retain their notes and other information, but cannot interact with the guild and don't count towards the member limit until they are reactivated

04/12/16, 09:34 AM   #2
QuadroTony
Banned
Btw Advanced Member Tooltip shows the joined time of every member

04/12/16, 11:17 AM   #3
sirinsidiator

Thanks for the tip. That's exactly what I was looking for.
Still would be nice if it showed the name of the player that invited them and also if it worked without scanning the log.

04/12/16, 11:26 AM   #4
Ayantir

guild bank limit - only allow members to withdraw x items per day and only y items from a stack
ZOS announced that such things should come. I don't remember if they said something, but it's this DLC or the next one.

For the others things.. too cmoplicated without an entire dlc devoted to guilds.

07/15/16, 02:27 AM   #5
calia1120

Ironically, the guild history used to show who invited members - they removed it last year or so. I would LOVE to see that feature back. Plenty of people have asked for it.

07/15/16, 02:38 AM   #6
Scootworks

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
[*]member activity stats - not sure how exactly this would work, but maybe count how often they interact with other guild members (group, chat, trade) and rate it somehow, or just provide raw data and leave it to the guild what to make of it[/list]
i think minimum 2 guilds will kick me, if they see my activity

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [outdated] Guild Management