02/03/17, 03:05 AM   #1
DeanGrey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Perhaps it exists: An addon to manage the guild bank against junk deposits

I like the idea of keeping depositing to the guild bank an option for everyone but managing it seems like it will be huge.

Perhaps a way to auto withdraw items that don't meet certain requirements, like anything not champ 150+, nirnhoned, or legendary.

Even just having an addon that adds a visual element to each new bank item since last it was checked out be a great way to quickly get rid of the junky stuff for selling for guild gold.

Maybe there is an addon for the issue already?
02/03/17, 04:30 AM   #2
Ayantir

As soon ZOS will do something against Guild Bank stealers, I'll do it, meanwhile I recommend to everybody to do not write something like this.
02/03/17, 01:28 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
True @Ayantir

I'm using AdvancedFilters at the guild bank to select "unwanted items" and move them all to my local pockets + destroy/sell them.

For my local Bank:
In addition I'm using "DoItAll with FCOItemSaver support" addon to "Bank all" items with one click -> move all items filtered with AdvancedFilters (only visible will be moved) to/from your bank.

For my guild banks:
I do the same but with the "Move all items" addon

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Perhaps it exists: An addon to manage the guild bank against junk deposits