03/05/17, 11:33 AM   #1
WornLocc
Exclamation Map AddOn for Boss NPCs, Similiar to ex. SkyShards

Just a hopeful request for an Map addon for Boss NPCs.

Addon would show you the exact locations for the bosses in Delves, Dungeons etc by simply adding a "icon" that shows there should be a boss to kill. Also, when the boss has been killed the icon changes. Just like the SkyShards addon, it shows the locations of skyshards, no matter where it is, dungeons etc and when you have collected it, the icon slightly changes so it indicates that you have already collected it.

The reason why this would be amazing:

Don't you hate it when you're doing a delve or public dungeon or something and you're exploring it and wondering, should here be a boss or no, and then you have to ask people around you about it. Well this could be over with an addon like this, also it makes easier to complete the achievements because you wont miss a boss anymore.

Sorry if I'm being a bit unclear or something, english isn't my native language.
03/05/17, 11:36 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Short version: You want an addon that adds an icon for the location of delve and dungeon bosses that functions identically to SkyShards.
03/05/17, 01:28 PM   #3
Greevir

Originally Posted by WornLocc View Post
Just a hopeful request for an Map addon for Boss NPCs.

Addon would show you the exact locations for the bosses in Delves, Dungeons etc by simply adding a "icon" that shows there should be a boss to kill. Also, when the boss has been killed the icon changes. Just like the SkyShards addon, it shows the locations of skyshards, no matter where it is, dungeons etc and when you have collected it, the icon slightly changes so it indicates that you have already collected it.

The reason why this would be amazing:

Don't you hate it when you're doing a delve or public dungeon or something and you're exploring it and wondering, should here be a boss or no, and then you have to ask people around you about it. Well this could be over with an addon like this, also it makes easier to complete the achievements because you wont miss a boss anymore.

Sorry if I'm being a bit unclear or something, english isn't my native language.
This is done by the addon Destinations
03/12/17, 04:26 AM   #4
manavortex

if you want to isolate that function, you can check PublicDungeonChampions and the like.
03/12/17, 01:19 PM   #5
Letho
Originally Posted by manavortex View Post
if you want to isolate that function, you can check PublicDungeonChampions and the like.
I think PublicDungeonChampions only works in public dungeons, but not in delves.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Map AddOn for Boss NPCs, Similiar to ex. SkyShards