04/01/16, 08:57 AM   #1
arty
Exclamation Windows 10 Scaling Issue

I've just installed Minion on a new laptop with a 4K screen, running Windows 10 64-bit at 250% scaling, and unfortunately it appears not to scale correctly, rendering the program practically unusable; see attached picture. I've also attached the minion0.log and minion.xml as requested.

I've tried setting the Windows compatibility scaling option for the program ('Disable display scaling on high DPI settings') but it appears not to make a difference.

Could you advise how to fix this please? Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	minion-bad-scaling.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	713  
Attached Files
File Type: log minion0.log (9.8 KB, 341 views)
File Type: xml minion.xml (2.7 KB, 402 views)
04/01/16, 12:44 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi Arty, thanks for heads up. We have a Minion update coming out soon (has some big UI changes). I'll see if I can reproduce this in the updated Minion and if so try and make it friendly to scaling before release.
04/02/16, 01:18 PM   #3
arty
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Hi Arty, thanks for heads up. We have a Minion update coming out soon (has some big UI changes). I'll see if I can reproduce this in the updated Minion and if so try and make it friendly to scaling before release.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! The program works fine otherwise, it's just an aesthetic problem
04/06/16, 12:31 AM   #4
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hey arty,

So when you set the windows 10 scale to 250% you just go into display settings and move the slider to 250% right? If so then it looks like the new layout will handle this just fine as I just tested it. After we figure out some release issues we are having we will push out the update.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Windows 10 Scaling Issue