04/19/18, 05:18 AM   #1
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[implemented] unique item identifier in guild stores

It's been more than a year since my last thread, so I figure this time I only ask for one particular thing.

Right now the guild store allows us to only purchase items based on the item index on a current search result page. It would allow for a lot of new functionality and fundamental QoL improvements if we could purchase items based on some sort of unique id and independent of the current search result page. That way an addon could just fetch one page after another in the background and display all results to the user in the front, who then can purchase whatever he wants.

For example, add uniqueId as a return value to GetTradingHouseSearchResultItemInfo and update SetPendingItemPurchase and EVENT_TRADING_HOUSE_CONFIRM_ITEM_PURCHASE to work with this id.

P.S. There are lots of people asking for improvements to the store since launch, so please don't make everyone wait another 5 years. Here are just a few links from the recent past:

04/19/18, 04:17 PM   #2
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
We can do this for the next release.

04/19/18, 04:45 PM   #3
sirinsidiator

Great! Looking forward to it.

04/24/18, 10:38 AM   #4
sirinsidiator

I was just wondering if it would also be possible to add the id for the item in the store to the sale event in the guild history and also to the mails when the item leaves the store (cancel, purchased and sold mail). That would make it a lot easier to link the mail to a sales event.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [implemented] unique item identifier in guild stores