09/04/17, 07:17 AM   #1
Axmys
Equip/Unequip

Hello, shiny happy people!

I am trying to do an unarmed/staff Dragonknight build for pure fun, and the game disables weapon swapping if you do not have a secondary weapon equipped. I was curious to know if anyone could make an add-on to disable this feature, so I can seamlessly swap between my fists and staff.

It would have to coincide with the weapon swap keybind, so that the hotbars changed as well.

I would greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure it would be widely used by others like me.

Thanks!
09/04/17, 08:19 AM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's not doable cause the function used to swap weapons cannot be used by addons.
09/04/17, 08:22 AM   #3
Axmys
Is it possible that when you swap weapons and hotbars, it unequips all currently equipped weapons, and then re-equips them when you swap back?

Just trying to think of ways to cheat the system.
09/04/17, 09:54 AM   #4
Ayantir

Yes, but you must be out of combat

and because there is already 10 addons switching skills and or items , you should basically choose one or beg to one of the authors to add this feature.
09/06/17, 12:43 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
If everything is unequipped on your main/back bar you cannot change back to it. The bar switching is disabled then.
But you might be good using an addon to unequip/Re equip items via hot keys, like Alpha gear is an addon to do so.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Equip/Unequip