PROBLEM SOLVED!

Best regards, Rezpite

Last edited by Rezpite : 06/16/18 at 11:32 AM. Reason: more info
06/16/18, 11:02 AM   #2
DesertDwellers
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rezpite View Post
Hi!

I am new to this game, and I have installed some addons manually and with the minion program.
Both ways works fine

Heres my problem:
I do find them ingame, but every addon I click on, nothing happens. I dont find any configurations on the addon even I follow yotube videoes. They click on each addon and they get a menu, for me nothing happens.

I have tried with only 1 addon also to see if one addon ****s it all up, but still the same.

So how do I fix this?

Best regards, Rezpite
At character select, click on Add-ons, and makes sure they are active. They will have a check mark.

IN game after character select, from the main menu select Settings and Addon's, select from the choices you see. That is for most addons. Some may be in a seperate menu, but they will always be in the Settings.
06/16/18, 11:32 AM   #3
Rezpite
Originally Posted by DesertDwellers View Post
At character select, click on Add-ons, and makes sure they are active. They will have a check mark.

IN game after character select, from the main menu select Settings and Addon's, select from the choices you see. That is for most addons. Some may be in a seperate menu, but they will always be in the Settings.
Thanks I found them in the settings menu yey

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addons ingame help :)