10/02/14, 04:06 PM   #21
Sleepyhead
I've been periodically trying to get minion to work since ESO launch and it has always crashed after i opened it, but the program would still be lingering when I checked task manager. I moved the file to my default drive and now it works. Please fix this.
10/02/14, 04:32 PM   #22
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Sleepyhead View Post
I've been periodically trying to get minion to work since ESO launch and it has always crashed after i opened it, but the program would still be lingering when I checked task manager. I moved the file to my default drive and now it works. Please fix this.
Hi Sleepyhead, thanks for posting. Can you explain a little more about what you mean when you moved the file to your default drive?

Are you saying you installed Minion in the default location and now it works? Could you give me an example of the location where Minion doesnt work for you?

Thanks
12/02/15, 07:53 AM   #23
AlreadyDenied
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Thanks for your research Vanation, very much appreciated! Our java programmer will go over this.
I fixed my problem. First i have windows 10 home edition. I had to reinstall java 7 because java 8 is buggy with windows 10. second block Avira antivirus from blocking the software. third When i installed minion i also didn't have a folder so i created one. and communicated with other users you had the folder. yes you have to manually configure a folder. then create a auto-run file to help find the files in my documents folder. after that i just went to options in minion reset all configurations try first stuff after install and done. minion now works for me. if you want more info email me at [email protected] i will be gladly to send you info and snapshots. of the steps etc.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Won't Start