10/06/17, 01:54 AM   #1
Auldjohn

Unhappy Fyrakin Mini-Map Out-of-Date

Fyrakin's Mini-Map is Out-of-Date in ESO PC NA and EU, even though it seems current in Minion. If I enable Out-of-Date AddOns, ESO generates an immediate script error. Forgot to take a screenshot of the exact error message.

I prefer Fyrakin's Mini-Map which has the option of a round map. Harven's Mini-Map is OK but it's square footprint is larger and seems to have fewer options than Fyrankin.

Is Fyrakin's map widowed? If, so will someone adopt it? I volunteer to Beta test any preliminary update. A functional mini-map improves game flow, reducing interruption and delay using the ESO [M] map interface.

Anyone have alternative mini-maps to suggest? TIA.
10/06/17, 02:14 AM   #2
Shinni
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Aui and votans minimap are uptodate and work well. If you want a round minimap, you can use votans together with this: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...nsMiniMap.html
10/07/17, 04:41 AM   #3
Myanus
yea i pretty much get the same thing, I also really prefer this minimap addon as well. Miss getting the use of it though :/
10/07/17, 04:51 PM   #4
Auldjohn

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Shinni View Post
Aui and votans minimap are uptodate and work well. If you want a round minimap, you can use votans together with this: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...nsMiniMap.html
Thanks! A couple of suggestions for the next update: Please include an option to allow custom placement of the round mini-map. Seems to be fixed position and almost atf the right edge of the screen. The diameter is also a little large, so the ability to resize it a bit would be helpful.

I use all of your Votan suite.
10/08/17, 04:03 AM   #5
Shinni
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Auldjohn View Post
Thanks! A couple of suggestions for the next update: Please include an option to allow custom placement of the round mini-map. Seems to be fixed position and almost atf the right edge of the screen. The diameter is also a little large, so the ability to resize it a bit would be helpful.

I use all of your Votan suite.
You can drag the map to a different position with the mouse and you can rescale it by dragging at the edge of the black box.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Fyrakin Mini-Map Out-of-Date