Quantcast Stratejacket Controller Support 3.0 - ESOUI
10/11/14, 10:08 PM   #1
Tierney11290

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stratejacket Controller Support 3.0

Just released the "more-than-likely" final version of my addon "Stratejacket Controller Support". I want to thank Garkin, Circonian, and Sasky (and of course many others) for all of the assistance they provided me with this addon. I came from not knowing a thing about coding to being competent in creating a simple addon that comprised of textures and the sorts.

There are several reasons as to why this is the final version of this addon; first is that native controller support should be released within the next few updates (even though many people including myself aren't too excited for it) and second and the most important is that my wife left for her deployment on Thursday, leaving me with my two children to play both Dad and Mom for, as well as two pets, and a house to take care of. She will not be returning until Spring of next year, so if I do come back to update the addon, it won't be until then.

Thanks again to not only those mentioned above, but also to the moderators of esoui.com. You can find me in-game @Tierney11290 or my main character Stratjacket (yes, spelled just like that.....where is that paid name change at!?) Good luck everyone!

ESOUI » AddOns » Released AddOns » Stratejacket Controller Support 3.0