10/10/17, 02:35 AM   #1
Jemcrystal
Question Gathering Invoice?

Need to see what I have gathered/looted in the chat window. Something like Group Notifier but not for dungeon group chests. Instead just print to my system chat window everything that lands in my inventory.

Reworded, the popup on my screen that floats by is to fast for my old eyes. I need an invoice, an accounting, of what I have recently acquired. For node picks, barrel picks, looting and stealing, etc.

10/10/17, 02:19 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe this helps
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1455-LootLog.html
10/11/17, 09:49 PM   #3
Jemcrystal
I can try it. Not like I don't run outdated addons. I think I skipped over it when I saw there was no comments past Aug 2017 which made me assume it's probably broke.

rant:
The lackluster of addon creators to keep their addons updated or hand them to someone who will is a big disappointment. I left playing Sims4 because EA would not stop breaking people's addons usually seconds after they made them. ZoS is slower to "hulk break, hulk smash" but you know it's coming. The addon community really needs to take measures. As in make it easier for other addon devs to take projects over (not that dumb hard to find make your own update that gets to be up on an entire different page junk that goes on - tho I appreciate it when I manage to find even that much). You gotta be a freakn rocket scientist to use this system.
10/11/17, 10:03 PM   #4
Rhyono
No comments past August means it's NOT broken. You also don't seem to understand what the word "outdated" means, seeing as that addon is on Horns.
10/11/17, 11:16 PM   #5
Dolgubon

Originally Posted by Jemcrystal View Post
I can try it. Not like I don't run outdated addons. I think I skipped over it when I saw there was no comments past Aug 2017 which made me assume it's probably broke.

rant:
The lackluster of addon creators to keep their addons updated or hand them to someone who will is a big disappointment. I left playing Sims4 because EA would not stop breaking people's addons usually seconds after they made them. ZoS is slower to "hulk break, hulk smash" but you know it's coming. The addon community really needs to take measures. As in make it easier for other addon devs to take projects over (not that dumb hard to find make your own update that gets to be up on an entire different page junk that goes on - tho I appreciate it when I manage to find even that much). You gotta be a freakn rocket scientist to use this system.
First of all, the majority of addons don't need updates at all even through game updates. Of my addons, realistically, none of them need to be updated for Clockwork City. The API barely changes usually, and the changes usually only affect a few parts of it.

Also, you seem to think it's easy to find people to take over addons. It's not. There's been quite a few posts where no one actually responded.
10/11/17, 11:35 PM   #6
Jemcrystal
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Nope. It's just for dungeon looting. Does not keep track of everything that falls in bag.
10/11/17, 11:35 PM   #7
Jemcrystal
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
First of all, the majority of addons don't need updates at all even through game updates. Of my addons, realistically, none of them need to be updated for Clockwork City. The API barely changes usually, and the changes usually only affect a few parts of it.

Also, you seem to think it's easy to find people to take over addons. It's not. There's been quite a few posts where no one actually responded.
True and true.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Gathering Invoice?