05/26/14, 08:20 PM   #1
TSandman
Librarian Book Manager & /reloadui weird interaction

NB: As requested by Flamage, savedvariables for Librarian attached to the thread

Symptoms: If I've got Librarian enabled, /reloadui simply makes TESO unresponsive, to the point that nothing happens until I get bored or disconnected by the server (timing out)

The same thing is happening when trying to go to the Character selection screens by logging out of the current character.

This was happening before patch 1.1.2, it's just that I was also bitten by the unresponsive ESC key bug which requires /reloadui to (temporarily) fix...

Troubleshooting methods: Disable add-ons until /Reloadui worked

I'm aware that it could be an interaction with other add-ons, but Librarian is the only giving me that particular problemsd (got a truckload of add-ons currently enabled)
Attached Files
File Type: zip TSandman_Librarian.zip (443.9 KB, 359 views)
05/26/14, 10:02 PM   #2
skyraker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm leaning towards interactions with addons. Librarian has been working fine for me.
05/27/14, 02:18 AM   #3
Flamage

Thanks very much for posting about your issue here. I fired up your Saved Variables in my own game and didn't observe any issues at all. /reloadui only takes about 2 seconds to return.

Firstly, obvious question, but are you running the latest version (1.1). Do you experience the long /reloadui time when you have Librarian enabled on its own and all other addons are disabled? If not, then can you isolate for me which other addons cause the issue to appear in conjunction with Librarian? I'd like to look into any conflicts.
05/27/14, 04:24 PM   #4
TSandman
I'm running v1.1.0 through Minion, so it's a nearly automatic update.

I'm not playing tonight but will try to isolate the other(s) offending add-on(s) tomorrow and will give you the result
06/02/14, 02:42 PM   #5
Flamage

Originally Posted by TSandman View Post
I'm running v1.1.0 through Minion, so it's a nearly automatic update.

I'm not playing tonight but will try to isolate the other(s) offending add-on(s) tomorrow and will give you the result
Do you have any feedback on this issue? I've had another user report that they are getting the escape key bug, but I can't reproduce and I know a lot of people have no issues at all.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Librarian Book Manager & /reloadui weird interaction