03/11/15, 04:57 PM   #101
Talore

Had a blast with a bunch of guildies last night! Ran around Cyrodiil collecting skyshards, killing bosses and doing a little PvP! Check us out at grievancegaming.org
03/16/15, 05:12 PM   #102
Talore

We had a great week with Grievance! There have been many new faces in the guild and just as many old faces from our Grievance organization coming back to the game. I think the most memorable moment for me was hearing that our member BonzOmega is one of the most wanted criminals in all of Tamriel! His bounty is up to 200k..lol. I don't even want to know what he did to get a bounty that high!!! If you would like to meet our infamous guildie and hear of his escapades go visit GrievanceGaming.org
03/25/15, 04:54 PM   #103
Talore

It has been a busy week for our Grievance family. We are running trials, organizing pvp, dungeon crawling and most importantly helping each other. Our Grievance organization is getting ready for the real life get together and the different MMO families are in competition for which game has the most members present. GTGN.tv is looking amazing. GrievanceGaming.org is my home forever!
04/02/15, 05:18 PM   #104
Talore

Wow! I can only say that my Grievance family is amazing! I got an idea that I would like to play a healer so I created a Breton Templar. My Grievance family assisted me in leveling her. Needless to say she went from 0-VR1 at the speed of light! We are busy in Cyrodiil, running vet and low level dungeon and just having an amazing time together. We would love to have you come check us out. Grievancegaming.org and GTGN.tv
04/11/15, 11:54 AM   #105
Talore

Grievance is not just an ESO guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch and are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in PvP, Raiding, crafting, special events, or general dungeon runs. Go to http://www.grievancegaming.org.
04/19/15, 09:49 AM   #106
Talore

Family, Honor, Loyalty.

Grievance is the perfect home for me. It can be the perfect home for you. Check us out today.

GrievanceGaming.org
04/20/15, 07:21 PM   #107
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It sounds more like a sect for me if you write it like this
I don't want to troll but don't you think you just spam this thread to bump it?
You are writing the same stuff since weeks.
04/25/15, 08:59 AM   #108
Talore

We can be such a bunch of dungeon trolls
04/25/15, 11:30 AM   #109
Randactyl
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
It sounds more like a sect for me if you write it like this
I don't want to troll but don't you think you just spam this thread to bump it?
You are writing the same stuff since weeks.
Ohh so I'm not the only one who's tired of seeing this thread in the recent section? lol
05/13/15, 05:30 PM   #110
Talore

I completely understand where you are both coming from. Is there specific questions I can answer for you or information I can provide? I am more than happy to at any time Trust me when I say this though I would never be posting here if I didn't truly believe that Grievance is the best.
05/29/15, 05:54 PM   #111
Talore

So excited! Our real life get together is almost here. Less that 2 weeks and then I get to see over 100 of my Grievance family
06/07/15, 07:39 PM   #112
Talore

Grievance has been running trials every Saturday and Tuesday. PVP nights every Friday and low level runs for what ever is needed by the group. Our real life get together is in Atlanta, GA. next weekend and over 100 of our Grievance family will be attending. My in game name is @Talore if you have any questions
06/15/15, 10:29 AM   #113
Talore

Truly there are no words that can accurately describe the Grievance real life get together. I have heard one of our members describe it as a "game changer". This is probably as close to being an accurate description as possible.

That being said, ESO life continued

I ran City of Ash last night for the first time with my VR 11 healer. We were able to complete it. Woot! Woot!! For more information please don't hesitate to visit http://GTGN.tv or http://Grievancegaming.org
06/24/15, 07:57 PM   #114
Talore

We ran trials last night. It wasn't easy but we completed it. We have an announcement tomorrow night on twitch about our next Grievance real life get together. We are helping our guildies get leveled and geared up so they can join us in trials and vet dungeons.
07/05/15, 04:55 AM   #115
Sirmorte
grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Ever been in a guild that had a lot of immature , “cool dude” players or doesn’t have many events? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds

Elder Scrolls Online (<i>All factions with strong Aldmeri PvP</i>)

Everquest II – Permafrost Server

EverQuest Next & Landmark

Final Fantasy XIV – Midgardsormir Server

Neverwinter – Dragon Server

Rift – Wolfsbane Server

SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) – PvE Servers

Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch)

World of Warcraft (Horde: Thrall) (Alliance: Proudmoore) – PvE Servers

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)

Aion – Siel Server

Dragon’s Prophet – Kronos Server

EVE Online

Guild Wars 2 – Denova’s Rest Server

Tera – Tempest Reach Server

World of Warcraft (Alliance) – Azuremyst Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)

Battlefield 4 (Clan available at launch)

World of Tanks

Titanfall

MOBAs

Leagues of Legends

Smite

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.
In Elder Scrolls, we have a number of weekly events including optional participation in PVP. We run the daily quests each day. We raid with trials twice a week. We provide full armor sets to our members every 5-7 levels. Yes, you read this correctly. Finally, we not only help members but also have a vendor in a good location for selling your ill gotten booty.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,
Nionya [Director of Community Outreach Group] Grievance Global Gaming
visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org
07/22/15, 08:05 PM   #116
Talore

Please welcome @Mooglehat as our new Warlord!
08/05/15, 06:04 PM   #117
Talore

Trials!!! Grievancegaming.org

08/17/15, 11:49 PM   #118
davidmikky
We had a great week with Grievance! There have been many new faces in the guild and just as many old faces from our Grievance organization coming back to the game. I think the most memorable moment for me was hearing that our member BonzOmega is one of the most wanted criminals in all of Tamriel! His bounty is up to 200k..lol. I don't even want to know what he did to get a bounty that high!!! If you would like to meet our infamous guildie and hear of his escapades go visit GrievanceGaming.org
09/06/15, 01:08 PM   #119
Talore

Blue fire ring of instant death, dragons in flight, Molag Kena ready to wreak havoc. Looks like Grievance is in the White Gold Tower!
09/28/15, 06:12 PM   #120
Talore

My Grievance family is misbehaving!!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Tired of Guild-Shopping? Grievance (AlDom, PVP & PVE, NA, 18+)