05/16/15, 06:22 PM   #1
Qalie
Raw materials filter - sub filter for advanced filters

So...anyone know of an addon that does that? I"m looking for something that lets me show only raw/unrefined materials in the crafting window, rather than going from blacksmithing to clothier to woodworking & tallying them up.
Has anyone heard of one like this specifically, or one of the af addons that do it? Maybe i've missed one? Thanks!
05/18/15, 06:19 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know such an addon. But maybe one can build it as a plugin for the AdvancedFilters combobox.

I'll have a look if it is possible to determine the "refineable" materials somwhow -> Easy plugin would be possible then and I'll build it for you.

Or if you need to build a list with itemids.. which I wouldn't like to do! If this needs to be done you can collect the uniqie item ids of each refineable material and one could build an addon on its abse afterwards.

Don't expect it to be soon as the weather is preventing me from sitting at the PC, but I'll check it.
05/18/15, 09:50 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Ok, it is possible. Working on it. Should be done soon.

Name will be: Advanced Filters - RAW materials filters plugin
-> http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...ersplugin.html

It's a plugin for AdvancedFilters so you'll find it at the plugins of this addon or by searching for it with Minion e.g.

Hope it works as you wanted it to. Works at inventory + banks, as normal AdvancedFilters too. Check the dropdown box at the AdvancedFilters materials tab and select "RAW materials".

Last edited by Baertram : 05/18/15 at 09:57 AM.
05/18/15, 09:47 PM   #4
Qalie
Omg i think i love you! Wanna get married? Thank you!!!
05/19/15, 03:04 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
haha, need to ask my gf first
You're welcome
05/19/15, 10:49 AM   #6
Qalie
Just thought I'd update here - been using it all day now, & everything works perfectly. Now if i could figure out how to sort by quantity my life would be perfect. Take care
05/19/15, 12:05 PM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Just added another option to the options panel:
Only show bank items.

The button will have 3 states if you enable it so you can change between all items, only bank items, without bank items.

I was searching for an addon to sort by quantity too but unfortunately there isn't any so far. But I'm not going to build one as the sorting stuff is...
Maybe the addon "SortIt" got a possibility to do this? Or the addon author might add it.
05/21/15, 03:04 PM   #8
Qalie
I'll look into sortit now And honestly I'll take what I can get. Aside from that the only other thing I want is to show just materials, but this was more than i expected, so thank you.
Good luck
05/21/15, 03:26 PM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Just materials = advanced filters + materials view or Crafting materials filter plugin

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Raw materials filter - sub filter for advanced filters