11/23/16, 09:17 PM   #1
Pinion
Master Merchant Question

I seem to be missing something in my settings and I am sure I am just overlooking it. My MM data will continue to grow, and results will show 30-40+ or more days until I hit the reset button in MM window.

My MM setting for 'Sales History Size' is 14 days. I thought this setting is what controls purging data older than that. But even though it is set to 14 days, it does not seem to purge any data.

Can someone assist me this please? I have AGS installed, as well as Advanced Search. But I don't see a similar setting in those add-ons that might be a conflict.

Thank you.
11/24/16, 04:57 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not that it helps, but I've wondered about this too and couldn't find a way to change it.
11/26/16, 01:08 AM   #3
Pinion
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
Not that it helps, but I've wondered about this too and couldn't find a way to change it.
I'll get back to you if I find a way, going to ask in game. I tried before but everyone keeps pointing to the same slider setting that I already know about *and* have set to the default already. Thanks for confirming I'm not the only one at least, that is a help!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Merchant Question