01/18/17, 10:31 PM   #1
sAnn92
Addon setup deconfigured after account name change // back up is not working

Hello Everyone, i need some help over here, as title describes i changed my account name from the account settings and found out that all the addon setup got wiped with it.

As someone who cares quite a lot about it, i'm pretty sure i've spent hours setting up srendarr alone, i got a backup folder which worked fine on other situations when the config got wiped. But not this time for some reason.

If aynone has any idea about how i could fix this i'd be immensely grateful.
01/19/17, 12:54 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm guessing your data is still there but it's associated with your old account name. Completely close out of ESO, go into C:/Users/<you>/My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables and open one of those files in notepad. You should notice something like this at the top of the file:

Code:
LOST_TREASURE_SV =
{
    ["Default"] = 
    {
        ["@Rhyono"] = 
        {
Change where your old @name was to your new one and give that a go.
01/19/17, 06:06 AM   #3
sAnn92
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
I'm guessing your data is still there but it's associated with your old account name. Completely close out of ESO, go into C:/Users/<you>/My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables and open one of those files in notepad. You should notice something like this at the top of the file:

Code:
LOST_TREASURE_SV =
{
    ["Default"] = 
    {
        ["@Rhyono"] = 
        {
Change where your old @name was to your new one and give that a go.
It worked, and furthermore for anyone else having this issue, i recomend installing grepWin
for easily finding and replacing old @username instances

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addon setup deconfigured after account name change // back up is not working