03/14/15, 01:45 AM   #1
ubastisbast
Minion creating a new Documents folder

After the update 6 to ESO I updated my addons, but when going into the game I found out none of them had been updated. I tried uninstalling my addons and reinstalling them, it didn't help. I found out that my addons in Users/user/Tiedostot (=Documents)/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/Addons were all still the old ones. Then I found that Minion had created a new folder called Documents in my user folder. So all my addons that I install with Minion now go to user/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/Addons, a path that has been created by Minion, and doesn't of course have the game in it.

Before this Minion has been working correctly, even when my system uses Finnish and the Documents folder is of course also in Finnish (Tiedostot), but now it seems it doesn't recognize it anymore, but creates its own Documents folder where it downloads the addons. For now I have moved the addons manually to the right place, but I just wanted to let you people know that this is happening. I don't know if it's Minion, or something funny going on with my system.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion creating a new Documents folder