02/09/17, 05:22 PM   #1
Didz

Furniture Recipes not visible in crafting menu (SOLVED)

I've been tearing my hair out ever since Update 13 was released because no matter what I did the new Furniture Crafting REcipes just didn't appear when I visited a crafting station. The list was always empty.

In the end I decided to switch off all my AddOns and see if it solved the problem. It did, and as soon as the AddOns were off the recipes magically appeared. So, it then became a laborious process of switching AddOns back on until I managed to isolate the cause of the issue.

It turned out to be an AddOn called 'Easy Frame Library' by Kendaron. But even though all my addons go through Minion I couldn't actually find this one in the library. It seems to have some impact on how inventory screens are displayed, but I can;t remember where it came from.
02/10/17, 08:46 PM   #2
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Easy Frame is (at least in one case) from CookeryWiz.
02/11/17, 08:12 AM   #3
Didz

Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
Easy Frame is (at least in one case) from CookeryWiz.
Yes!

I discovered that soon after posting the comment above. So, for the time being I have been forced to remove CookeryWiz from my game in order to be able to see my furniture items. It's a nuisance but I've reported it to the author and hopefully he will sort it out.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Furniture Recipes not visible in crafting menu (SOLVED)