12/23/23, 01:31 PM   #1
celticmagick
Attribute bars

Hello,

I've been looking for a simple mod to expand the attribute bars and to keep it that way, as if a permanent food buff was active for each attribute, but the offerings I've found modify the appears of the bars as well. So, I've decided to attempt my hand at making such a mod. Sadly, my experience in creating mods is nil.

Here's what I'm looking to make:

• Expanded attribute bars (stamina, health, and magicka) while maintaining the look, function, and feel of the default bars.

• Option to add some thickness (height) to the bars (One of the mods I tried made the bars thicker, which I did like since it was a little easier to see and read. The default size does seem a little on the small size in comparison to the rest of the screen/UI).

I would like to make both of these changes optional/selectable via checkboxes in the settings menu.

When it comes to expanding the attribute bars, is this something that can be switched active with something like: AlwaysActive or AlwaysOn? Or, will the bars have to be redrawn via the mod then set to replace default ones?

Thank you

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Attribute bars