10/31/23, 07:21 PM   #1
Gamer1986PAN
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Trait search at Transmute Station and Grandmaster-Tables

Would be great to have an addon that allows trait search at Transmute Station and Grandmaster-Tables. How often would you like to know if a set that gives you Boni for crit when you go to transmute station search for crit and only see sets like Mothers Sorrow, or Hexos (since all of them got at least one crit specific boni) You might want to be able to search for specific slots like only crit for sets that gives you crit with 2 items. or give you an extra big boni with 5 items.
Right now there are 77 Sets that can be crafted - how would i know all of them from the top of my head.
On top of them is the list for transmuteable sets that is even longer.
It would be a great addition for the future if those crafting tables and transmute stations get this helpful sorting option.
11/01/23, 06:22 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Use LibSets new ingame search: /lss

You can use the bonus search edit box and enter +crit to find sets which bonus provides crit, or -stamina to exclude stamina bonus. You can search multiple boni by adding them with ,

Having a way to check if it's 1st bonus or 5th is currently not possible as all is text afaik.
I'll have a look if it can be improved somehow, like add +crit:2 to select only sets which provide crit in the 2nd bonus

You can use the other filters to select an enchantment, settype, drop zone etc.
Traits are currently not supported, but as most sets can be crafted with all traits I'm also not sure why I've needs to search for that?

Last edited by Baertram : 11/01/23 at 06:29 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Trait search at Transmute Station and Grandmaster-Tables