09/10/16, 01:28 PM   #1
akmatov
Double Loot Posting

In the last two days I started having double loot postings and I don't think I've changed anything. One of the postings lists the time of the loot event. I've been over and over my addon list and not found anything to add this dual posting.

Any idea would be great.
09/10/16, 02:11 PM   #2
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
native ingame loot history option
it turned on sometimes
i reported it but author of Medic refuse to fix it because he belive its not important
09/10/16, 02:45 PM   #3
Scootworks

Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
it turned on sometimes
i reported it but author of Medic refuse to fix it because he belive its not important
do you think it's the responsibility of an addon author to fix that? really? are you kidding?
09/10/16, 03:51 PM   #4
akmatov
Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
it turned on sometimes
Many Thx, this was driving me mad.

Turning on Loot History removed the dual post and then turning it off the dual post was still removed.

However, weirdly enough the now single post is in the format of the post that appeared to make it a dual post, ie the Loot is preceded with the time in HH MM SS format. Totally weird, but the basic problem is solved, would never have figured this out without your help.
09/10/16, 03:52 PM   #5
akmatov
Originally Posted by Scootworks View Post
do you think it's the responsibility of an addon author to fix that? really? are you kidding?
Actually given that the addon Medic is a bug fixer, yeah would have been nice if he also fixed this.
09/10/16, 09:14 PM   #6
QuadroTony
Banned
Originally Posted by akmatov View Post
Many Thx, this was driving me mad.

Turning on Loot History removed the dual post and then turning it off the dual post was still removed.

However, weirdly enough the now single post is in the format of the post that appeared to make it a dual post, ie the Loot is preceded with the time in HH MM SS format. Totally weird, but the basic problem is solved, would never have figured this out without your help.
no problems, always welcome

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Double Loot Posting