08/17/16, 01:20 AM   #1
krandeloy
CraftStore doesn't have options

A few quick searches on the forums don't show results for my question and an on quick pass I'm not finding the search function for the comments section either...

So can anyone tell me if there is a way to disable certain features of CraftStore? ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1047-CraftStore.html )

I don't see anything in the usual places in game and I dont see anything about /commands either. I want to disable the Mount Training and Research timers, but also I want to disable Enchanting craft window because it's not working with the subscriber CraftBag as far as I can tell.

Otherwise, imo, these three above flaws are all that stand in the way of this being an absolute Must Have mod akin to Destinations and Skyshards.
08/17/16, 08:19 AM   #2
Randactyl
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is a cog icon in the top right corner of the CraftStore window. Same goes for AlphaGear. AlphaLemming opted for his own thing rather than use LibAddonMenu for settings.
08/18/16, 01:53 AM   #3
krandeloy
Thank you.

And as for the Enchanting part, there is a HotFix addon currently that fixes that. Just some reason I had to uninstall it and reinstall it to get it to work :/

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » CraftStore doesn't have options