10/14/16, 10:17 AM   #1
timidobserver
Resistance Appoximator

This would require some complex math, but I'd like an add-on that calculates the average resistances of any mob you attack.

In my mind it would involve calculating your full unmitigated damage based on any buffs you have and then calculating the mobs resistances based on how much of that damage they actually take.

I'd like to see stats like max resistances, min resistances, average resistances, and maybe a graph that plots changes in the mob's resistances throughout the fight.

Is this even possible?

Bonus points: Build it as an addition or plugin to combat metrics.

Last edited by timidobserver : 10/14/16 at 10:19 AM.
10/14/16, 10:46 AM   #2
Solinur
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Although it was done in the context of Templar Execute, some work has been done by Asayre and Coolmodi here: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/thie...nt-oppression/

I would integrate something like this into Combat Metrics at some point, but right now I have other priorities (DPS sharing and Stat visualisations) all the while I'm still busy to farm gear and run some raids. So If there is someone who wants to do this, I'd be happy as well.
10/14/16, 11:03 AM   #3
timidobserver
Originally Posted by decay2 View Post
Although it was done in the context of Templar Execute, some work has been done by Asayre and Coolmodi here: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/thie...nt-oppression/

I would integrate something like this into Combat Metrics at some point, but right now I have other priorities (DPS sharing and Stat visualisations) all the while I'm still busy to farm gear and run some raids. So If there is someone who wants to do this, I'd be happy as well.
Yup I've seen those pages. It would just be nice to have an addon that could show you a summary of the mitigatin/resistance data for any attack you use after you actually fight something.

DPS sharing sounds like an awesome addition to combat metrics. I hope that is coming along well. Let me know if you need help testing.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Resistance Appoximator