10/29/16, 12:42 PM   #1
latter
[Request] Master Merchant like addon for purchases

So this is something i've been wanting for a long time, i recently finally approached an addon maker with this idea (Woeler), who suggested i make a post here to see if anyone would be interrested in actually doing this.

My idea is basicly a Master Merchant like addon, that would show just like the MM window that shows what you sell, to whom, and for how much, but instead what you sell, it would show what you BUY.
This would give traders alot of oversight over how much they are profitting, what guildstores give the best profits and just a nice oversight of how much gold they're spending.

Another possibility could be to track how much you then sell the items you bought for, and how much profit you made in total.
10/29/16, 02:43 PM   #2
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MM can show you what you BUY like a buyer but only in your guilds

i agree we need at least addon to record ALL your purchases you did at any guild store in the game
10/29/16, 03:15 PM   #3
latter
Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
MM can show you what you BUY like a buyer but only in your guilds

i agree we need at least addon to record ALL your purchases you did at any guild store in the game
It does? How do i see that then?
But yeah, the point is to show from ALL guildstores, most traders dont buy that much in their own store, not when you do guildstore runs etc
10/29/16, 03:19 PM   #4
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
just search your @id in MM and sort by buyer/seller

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Master Merchant like addon for purchases