10/26/17, 03:17 PM   #1
Old Soul Ambro
REQUEST: To-Do List

With so many things going on in the game, I was wondering it were to be possible to create a customizable "To-Do" list. A few of my 'daily chores' that (I think) can be tracked given my experience with other addons:

- Horse/stable upgrade
- Crafting Research
- Daily Writs
- Daily Pledges
- Daily Jobs/Quests (i.e., Clockwork City, Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Craglorn, etc.)
- Random tasks (i.e., pickpocket 1 Great House motif, fish 5 Perfect Roe, complete 1 Cyrodiil Bounty Quest, etc.)

A user could input which Task/Chore they want, or even create their own, just as a reminder, through setting and have it as an overlay somewhere on their screen. Some of these tasks are already tracked through addons specific to that chore/task, but was wondering if it is possible to create a simplified, custmizable tracking list.
10/26/17, 04:04 PM   #2
syzgod
Originally Posted by Old Soul Ambro View Post
With so many things going on in the game, I was wondering it were to be possible to create a customizable "To-Do" list. A few of my 'daily chores' that (I think) can be tracked given my experience with other addons:

- Horse/stable upgrade
- Crafting Research
- Daily Writs
- Daily Pledges
- Daily Jobs/Quests (i.e., Clockwork City, Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Craglorn, etc.)
- Random tasks (i.e., pickpocket 1 Great House motif, fish 5 Perfect Roe, complete 1 Cyrodiil Bounty Quest, etc.)

A user could input which Task/Chore they want, or even create their own, just as a reminder, through setting and have it as an overlay somewhere on their screen. Some of these tasks are already tracked through addons specific to that chore/task, but was wondering if it is possible to create a simplified, custmizable tracking list.
I have a notepad in front of me with a pen. That is my "To do" list of everything with sidenotes.
10/27/17, 04:35 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe use the ingame notebook addon for this as a helper:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1105-Notebook.html
10/29/17, 05:15 PM   #4
Gamer1986PAN
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Plegdes and some of the daily quests like the wrothgar-boss killing quests can be logged with WPamAWhatPledgesatmyAlts

Crafting Research is included in several addons one of them is CraftStoreCC it additionally logs the horse upgrade for every char.

All other you have to use a notepad for now...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » REQUEST: To-Do List