03/12/24, 12:49 AM   #1
fredd
Time offline for Guild members need addon

What addon will show me how long a Guild member has been offline please? Yesterdays update put the final nail in Shissu's very out of date coffin. Time offline was always shown in the Location Column INSTEAD of the location with this addon.
Location is now shown as well for offline players & time written before it but they are run together with no space making it impossible to read.

thx
Fredd
03/12/24, 01:18 AM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You don't need an addon just look at the roster. It's the first icon that looks like a person. I can't provide a screen shot until tomorrow but it's right there. Not in the location column.
03/12/24, 01:46 AM   #3
fredd
Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
You don't need an addon just look at the roster. It's the first icon that looks like a person. I can't provide a screen shot until tomorrow but it's right there. Not in the location column.
Hi thx for answering yeah I want to be able to look at the list & see it like I could yesterday. Looking at the character symbol involves hovering over every player individually. Also the times are not as accurate they are rounded, Shissus is accurate and I can scroll down the entire Guild. Hovering is not practical

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Time offline for Guild members need addon