06/13/16, 01:27 PM   #1
BigMons

Question Looking For Fix: "Awesome Info" Addon

For a while now, I have been bugged by how this addon will show "mount can be trained" for characters that have fully trained the riding skill. I do not see a setting to allow me to set it up on a per character basis; it appears that it is account wide. So I cannot just disable the mount training for fully trained characters. So my next thought was to see if there is a way to detect if a character is fully trained and then have that message not show for those characters. I found a function GetRidingStats() that returns the maximum that you can train and your current level in each category. Since I'm not an author, I don't know how to implement that into the LUA file. I don't think the addon has been updated since August of last year other than for API bumps. Someone asked about fully trained riding in November, but it hasn't been implemented. Can someone either add that, or at least show me how to add it to my own copy of the addon? I posted more info in the comments for the addon. If it isn't too complicated, maybe someone could reply to me in the addon comments to show how to do it so people can add it themselves if they wish. Thanks!

Link to the addon comments: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1....html#comments
06/13/16, 01:33 PM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon last update : 7 days ago.

Ask to author himself.
06/13/16, 01:41 PM   #3
BigMons

According to the change log, the only updates since v2.8 (August 1, 2015) have been for API updates. User Zantari Zenithoc asked back in November if this could be fixed and nothing was ever done. Three more people up through April of this year asked in the comments as well, but no change. It doesn't appear that the author wants to work on it other than to bump the API. So I decided to try to do it myself on my local copy, but I can't figure it out.
06/13/16, 07:08 PM   #4
calia1120

Craftstore actually has a function to track mount training on a per character basis - if you grab it, get one of the hotfixed versions, like this - http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...reHotFix2.html
06/14/16, 05:53 AM   #5
Ayantir

there is also raetia and wikkyds which display everything and anything.
06/14/16, 10:12 AM   #6
BigMons

I used to really like Raetia Infohub, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. There isn't another info panel that has as many features or customization as that addon. I had to move to using the Wykkyd toolbar, but I really miss Raetia Infohub. The settings were a bit confusing and needed polish, but the addon itself was spectacular.
---
Oh wow, I am really glad you mentioned it. I just checked and it appears that it has finally been updated! Perhaps it's working again!
06/15/16, 09:10 PM   #7
BigMons

The author has finally addressed the issue and it appears to be resolved.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Looking For Fix: "Awesome Info" Addon