08/16/15, 05:46 PM   #1
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
notepad++ AutoComplete & callTips

I created & posted a lua autocomplete file for notepad++ that contains everything on the wiki API, Constants, Controls, & Events pages (as of 8-10-2015). As you type it will suggest words (functions, constants, events, exc..) from those pages as autocomplete options.
It also includes callTips which are basically little tooltips that pop up and give you information about what you have typed.
  1. If you type a function followed by a ( it will tell you if the function is private or protected, the parameters and their type, & the returns and their type.
  2. If you type a method followed by a ( it will tell you the object the method belongs to, if the function is private or protected, the parameters and their type, the returns and their type. If there exists more than one method with the same name (belonging to different objects, like xxx:AddButton) they will all show as overloaded functions. You can then hit the up/down arrows to find the correct method you are looking for to view its information.
  3. If you type an event name followed by a (, it will show you want parameters will be passed to your registered function.
  4. If you type a constant followed by a ( it will show you the constants value.

You can find it here: NotePad++ ESO AutoComplete

Last edited by circonian : 08/16/15 at 05:50 PM.
08/23/15, 08:18 AM   #2
FoxPTGamer
Tk u for this i use Notepad++ and i am doing my addon with this tool so this will be very helpfull.

Fox

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Dev Tools » notepad++ AutoComplete & callTips