Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03/07/18, 09:44 AM   #1
Gamer1986PAN
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Skill deactivation preventer/Wrong-Press-Logger

I was wondering if there was an addon that is able to prevent you from deactivate skills like the "Bound Armor" from a Sorc. Means if the Skill is inactive you are able to activate the skill with pressing the key. But if the Skill is already active you are not able to deactivate it means the function of the key is turned of. If that deactivation option is not possible could you at least log the "wrong-presses" to see what keys you press at the wrong time?

Additionally you could add the feature that you block (or log the wrong-presses) skills like inner light an other skills you only add to your list because of the passives.
Additionally you could add the feature that you block (or log the wrong-presses) your Dot-Skills like you can just reactivate them if the Dot is 2 Seconds (time adjustable) before running out (maybe integrated in Action Duration Reminder).

If you want to press a key that is blocked due to options you should be able to see that in a Notify and in a log after combat depending how your options are.

That could help you a lot with sustain if you have problems with it like i do to learn the rotation of the skills.

By studying the protocol, you can see how often you have used an ability too early and why you consume too much resources (and reduce the damage drop with skills like endless hail using maelstrom-bow).

Hope you can understand what i want and i guess this could be hard to create but i want to know what you think about it and if somebody is willing to give it a shot...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Skill deactivation preventer/Wrong-Press-Logger