04/30/14, 11:09 PM   #1
ingeniousclown
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
libFilters

Hey everyone.

As I was working on my Advanced Filters and ItemSaver add-ons and playing with the way ESO filters its inventory lists, I came to the realization that there is a high probability that any other add-on that tries to filter in the same way I do may inadvertently break my stuff.

So I've started writing a little library to wrap all the filter functionality that I can think of so others don't break my stuff and also so other authors won't have to spend hours and hours researching and experimenting with the filter logic like I did.

I'm mostly wondering if anyone would be able to find a use for this aside from me. With Lua's scoping rules, there could be any number of possible filtering applications kind of like how ItemSaver filters out stuff you don't want to accidentally destroy or sell. I'm just curious to see if anyone has any ideas!
04/30/14, 11:20 PM   #2
Wobin

+1 for the filter library. I have nothing planned that will use it yet, but I foresee it's usefulness in the future.
05/01/14, 12:44 AM   #3
slowglass
I agree with Wobin. Nothing planned yet, but would be a fantastic resource to have available.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Dev Tools » libFilters