10/05/16, 09:13 AM   #1
Weolo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addons folder after One Tamriel

After patching to One Tamriel your Addons folder is not in the same place as before if you used to play from Europe.

You will see "The Elder Scrolls Online (NA)" on the left of the patcher instead of EU. This turns out to be a known thing and is not a bug, ignore that.
You get to choose your server in game at the logon screen. Although in my opinion the term "Live-EU" is too technical and not user friendly.

But your addons folder is no longer under a "liveeu" folder, that folder has gone. All your addons will now be under a "live" folder.

Notes for EU Minion users:
You will want to change the settings in Minion to now point at the live folder instead of the liveeu folder.
There is a slight bug which will create 2 empty folders when you launch Minion until you have changed the addon folder location it uses.
Once you have launched Minion if you do have empty folder for liveeu/Addons then you can delete those.

I will update this post as I learn more.

Last edited by Weolo : 10/05/16 at 09:21 AM.
10/29/16, 03:41 PM   #2
jjRoni
Help?

I already asked about this somewhere but i dont have any "live" or "AddOns" folders? where should i find them? Do i need to create them?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addons folder after One Tamriel