10/05/16, 04:19 PM   #1
TheMortal
Post Minimaps for patch v2.6.4

As of 5 October, 2016 ESO has a new patch v2.6.4. Is there any minimap addons that work with this new patch, cause I have downloaded about 3 from this site and none of them work anymore. I was using the Advanced UI addon, but that is broken now as of patch v2.6.4

ESOui.com, could u or your staff give me some info as for a minimap addon that works in v2.6.4, I would greatly appreciate it.
10/05/16, 04:48 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Votan's Minimap should work.
10/05/16, 05:03 PM   #3
TheMortal
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Votan's Minimap should work.
Thank u for the reply, I appreciate it. I will search for that one here on the site and try it with patch 2.6.4

Downloaded, installed and tested Voltan's Minimap and it sort of half-ass works. The entire minimap is in the very center of the screen and your unable to move it at all. Say u can move it, but u can not.

I will check the files and c if I can figure out how to change the coordinates and get it moved.

Last edited by TheMortal : 10/05/16 at 05:30 PM.
10/05/16, 05:40 PM   #4
Randactyl
Originally Posted by TheMortal View Post
Thank u for the reply, I appreciate it. I will search for that one here on the site and try it with patch 2.6.4

Downloaded, installed and tested Voltan's Minimap and it sort of half-ass works. The entire minimap is in the very center of the screen and your unable to move it at all. Say u can move it, but u can not.

I will check the files and c if I can figure out how to change the coordinates and get it moved.
You just click and drag... lol
10/12/16, 07:00 PM   #5
SteveCampsOut

Lightbulb

Fyrakin's Minimap works just fine!!
10/13/16, 01:34 AM   #6
QuadroTony
Banned
Originally Posted by TheMortal View Post
As of 5 October, 2016 ESO has a new patch v2.6.4. Is there any minimap addons that work with this new patch, cause I have downloaded about 3 from this site and none of them work anymore. I was using the Advanced UI addon, but that is broken now as of patch v2.6.4

ESOui.com, could u or your staff give me some info as for a minimap addon that works in v2.6.4, I would greatly appreciate it.
AUI works for me

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Minimaps for patch v2.6.4