07/29/16, 10:41 AM   #1
Woeler

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Teammember can't see addon

Hey all,

Keldor added me as an author to the Eso-Database export addon here. However, I can't update the addon. It's not in my author portal nor in the list of addons that I'm an author of.

Can anyone check what went wrong?

Thanks.
07/29/16, 11:07 AM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It shows you are a team member here (bottom right) http://www.esoui.com/downloads/author-13578.html

When you visit the AddOn page you should get a "Manage AddOn" link in the upper right.

Your portal will not show this AddOn unless you are the 'Owner'. Ownership can be transferred by an admin if that is needed.
07/30/16, 04:29 PM   #3
Woeler

Thanks! Missed that.
07/31/16, 01:43 PM   #4
sirinsidiator

I have 2 suggestions related to this.
  1. Can you please add the addons that I am a team member of to the addon list like all the other ones? I would very much like to see the same amount of information (DLs, last update, etc.) for them, or maybe make an identical panel below the one for my own addons which holds them in case you do not want to mix them.
  2. Please add a new column "Last Uploader" right beside the update time. It would make it easier to see who has updated an addon when there are multiple team members.
07/31/16, 02:01 PM   #5
Ayantir

Multiple agree.

Also, please replace Author by Uploader :

08/03/16, 02:04 PM   #6
calia1120

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
I have 2 suggestions related to this.
  1. Can you please add the addons that I am a team member of to the addon list like all the other ones? I would very much like to see the same amount of information (DLs, last update, etc.) for them, or maybe make an identical panel below the one for my own addons which holds them in case you do not want to mix them.
  2. Please add a new column "Last Uploader" right beside the update time. It would make it easier to see who has updated an addon when there are multiple team members.
This would be amazing. Would be great if search would index team members as well, not just primary authors.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Teammember can't see addon