05/29/18, 03:05 AM   #1
Aussiechick
NOOB question

I have instructions on you tube on how to download an addon to my Elder Scroll game but in those instructions there is a big ad or something in the top of the ESOUI screen with download possibilities for Minion. Now it is always empty on the top of ESOUI. I downloaded minion separately but do not know how to connect Minion with ESOUI. It looked easy when in the you tube model the person just clicked on Minion on the same page as ESOUI and it downloaded it.

Does that sound confusing? Yea I have been fiddling around with it so long I am now confused as well lol.
OK I want the map for ESO Summer.. downloaded for the game. I found the map in ESOUI but do not know how to get that into my game. It talks of Zam but the instructions in the walkthrough are via Minion so I rather do it that way.

Help
05/30/18, 08:45 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is not needed to connect it with esoui as it does this in the background.
Check this video how to use Minion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFwhy7233fU
05/30/18, 06:13 PM   #3
Aussiechick
thanks for reply but that site/walkthrough shows me nothing. Apparently pc does not show it only PS4 etc see the reply:

"martijn games nl Technically, Microsoft doesn't support community created add ons in Windows either.

In the case of add ons, the big difference between the pc and the Xbox is: On the pc, Microsoft (thankfully) doesn't have a choice, but they also hold no liability.

On the Xbox, Microsoft owns the entire closed network, and can be held liable for any damage caused by software downloaded through their network.

As much as I love user created add ons, and the awesome add on devs ... if I were in Microsoft's shoes, I'd have to say "no" too.

Show less "
05/31/18, 05:37 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addons are ONLY working on the pc. Xbox and ps4 cobsolres are not supported.
The video shows how to use minion, download and update addons. I'm not sure what the problem with Minion is for you now?

Is Minion asking for the game to add (Eso, Wow,...)?
Did you add eso?
Was Minion scanning for the addons already installed afterwards?
Did you use the "find more" tab to search for your map addon?
Did you find it?
Did you press the install button?
Did this work (addon is shown at the left tab "Installedc now? Here you are able to update it as it gets updated via the" Update" button (or "Update all" to update all your installed addons).

If this description is not a gelp I personally cannot help any further sorry

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » NOOB question