07/02/15, 11:51 AM   #1
Pyromachanic
Communication on Consoles

I have herd many people complain about the difficulty in communicating with other players from far away or worldwide that are not added to your personal console contacts list. Currently if you are close to a player u can communicate that way, but if another player is really far away its not easy to communicate, and we all know that typing on the keypad on console takes time so... I think players should be able to make a phone call to some it up. One player can call the next with his/her username within the game, that way if i need to talk to someone in my guild i can just look at their username and give them a call. Of course we shouldn't call it a phone call but ill leave naming it to ESO. Then, everyone knows what a conference call is, basically u call up multiple people within the game and well have a conference call (call with multiple people). So if i want to do a dungeon and i need help i can go look at the people who are online in my guild, give them a call and be like hey want to get a dungeon party going? Simple as that, also the keypad on console should be added for players who would just rather send a text message. If u have any questions or concerns with the idea real free to ask, but i think this will help communicating in game a lot better.
Tell Me What U Guys Think

Last edited by Pyromachanic : 07/02/15 at 11:55 AM.
07/02/15, 11:56 AM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons

Thanks.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Communication on Consoles