03/26/18, 06:36 PM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
need help with strange panel listing or dialog behavior

I will try to explain very clearly what is happening.

- 1 - i have no addon error at all
- 2 - for each large window we open in game (skills, quests dialogs for example, contrary of the inventory) there is a zone on those panels, where my mouse can not interact, if the list on the window is too important. Only on the right side of the screen (right mid below, if you split the screen in two horizontally).

I noticed that my mouse can hover fine on the first elements of the window, but after some elements, there is like 5 mm difference and then my mouse ignore any text.

If i relog, i can play fine again.

I tried without any addon and the problem persist.

If you have any ideas, then they are welcome.

Thank you
03/26/18, 07:24 PM   #2
Wheels
If it's happening without any addons enabled have you tried repairing your client?

Originally Posted by Anceane View Post
I will try to explain very clearly what is happening.

- 1 - i have no addon error at all
- 2 - for each large window we open in game (skills, quests dialogs for example, contrary of the inventory) there is a zone on those panels, where my mouse can not interact, if the list on the window is too important. Only on the right side of the screen (right mid below, if you split the screen in two horizontally).

I noticed that my mouse can hover fine on the first elements of the window, but after some elements, there is like 5 mm difference and then my mouse ignore any text.

If i relog, i can play fine again.

I tried without any addon and the problem persist.

If you have any ideas, then they are welcome.

Thank you
03/26/18, 08:46 PM   #3
Anceane

Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
If it's happening without any addons enabled have you tried repairing your client?
yes but launcher do not propose me that option.

So i am redownloading the game and then i will one by one add my addons and check if that happens or not.

Thanks for trying to help me
03/27/18, 11:33 AM   #4
Wheels
Too late now I suppose but for the future make sure the game is completely closed and the option to repair is found here:
https://prnt.sc/ix5rtk

Originally Posted by Anceane View Post
yes but launcher do not propose me that option.

So i am redownloading the game and then i will one by one add my addons and check if that happens or not.

Thanks for trying to help me
03/29/18, 01:50 AM   #5
Anceane

Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
Too late now I suppose but for the future make sure the game is completely closed and the option to repair is found here:
https://prnt.sc/ix5rtk

my game was totally closed, as i had just quit the game and removed all addons et saved variables and their folders, for the purpose of repair (and i remembered they adviced to remove those before repairing).

As of today, the game works, but i still do not have the repair offered. Guess they consider i am that good that i dont need repair ... but they are soooo wrong lol

Thanks anyway for trying to help me

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » need help with strange panel listing or dialog behavior