06/19/17, 02:17 PM   #1
AssemblerManiac
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[fixed] SelectGuildBank problems

I'm running into problems where EVENT_GUILD_BANK_ITEMS_READY is firing, but there are no items being retrieved.

I'm wanting to default the guild bank to something other than #1, so I'm calling SelectGuildBank one time after player logon. I'm not in the guild bank from a banker, I receive 4 events but no items afterwards.

This is causing problems with Inventory Insight. It's clearing all the items marked as being held in the guild bank because the events fired without items having been read for that guild bank.

What would be helpful is:
1. To be able to set a default guild bank without the items ready event firing
OR
2. A way to change the default guild bank that's built in

06/20/17, 12:22 PM   #2
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
I fixed the bug where SelectGuildBank did anything without the guild bank open. However, the API for the guild bank is setup so that lua decides which bank to open, which means that the client can't maintain a default and auto-open. I would look at lastSuccessfulGuildBankId in PLAYER_INVENTORY as a way to change the bank it opens automatically.

06/20/17, 08:39 PM   #3
AssemblerManiac
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
I fixed the bug where SelectGuildBank did anything without the guild bank open. However, the API for the guild bank is setup so that lua decides which bank to open, which means that the client can't maintain a default and auto-open. I would look at lastSuccessfulGuildBankId in PLAYER_INVENTORY as a way to change the bank it opens automatically.
Thanks for the event solve Chip.

I had seen that var name in a function, but it was being used as an argument. Hadn't realized it was being used as a property as well. Very helpful, and now my addon works without screwing up anything else!

Thank You Thank You Thank You

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Bug Reports » [fixed] SelectGuildBank problems