09/09/17, 05:56 PM   #1
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[implemented] PreviewProvisionerItemAsFurniture

As it stands, that function is completely private. If you don't want it to be usable anywhere on the go, I'm not petitioning for that, but I would like it if it could at least be allowed at crafting stations with the stipulation that you know the recipe, since I'm assuming it's already used internally by ZOS at stations anyway. It could follow the same rules as GetRecipeResultItemLink which returns an empty string if it is unknown.

09/18/17, 05:11 AM   #2
Sounomi
It is indeed used by the default crafting stations to preview furniture. I've had a concern about its private nature interfering with modifying that part of the UI but I haven't gotten that far yet with my projects to see if that is gonna be a problem. I would like to see it become non-private and just block unlearned recipes, though.

09/20/17, 02:14 AM   #3
manavortex

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Chip said yesterday that he'd like to make the function to preview items available by recipeList and recipeId as long as the recipe is known, so - yay!

09/20/17, 08:42 AM   #4
Sounomi
Originally Posted by manavortex View Post
Chip said yesterday that he'd like to make the function to preview items available by recipeList and recipeId as long as the recipe is known, so - yay!
Awesome!

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [implemented] PreviewProvisionerItemAsFurniture