02/15/14, 12:05 PM   #1
Jedric

Exclamation Addon Developer Guild

My guild, <Nerve>, is looking for some addon developers and graphic artists to help create some amazing addons for the community. I am trying to find a team of a few people who would work as a team to develop tools for players.

We have a team of dedicated crafters, professional gamers, theorycrafters, etc, and now we need someone with some LUA expertise to create the tools we need to help our guild and others be at the top of their game.

Some of us have been playing together for about 5 years, and we played such games as Aion, Darkfall, Global Agenda, and a few others. We will be playing as part of the Aldmeri Dominion on the PC version.

Please join us, and help us create some amazing tools for all Elder Scrolls fans!

http://NerveHQ.com
03/27/14, 09:38 AM   #2
Jedric

We are still looking for some addon developers. There are a few programmers in our guild at the moment, who would be able to help develop some projects, but we'd like someone with some previous LUA experience to guide them. Thanks!
03/31/14, 02:28 PM   #3
Karner

Sure; I'm messing about with an addon at the moment. @BKarner94; see if you can catch me ig

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Addon Developer Guild